* The printout, on 8.5" wide (215mm) paper, enables the presentation of 3, 4 or 6 channels of ECG in automatic mode and 3, 6 or 12 channels during rhythm recording.
* The ELI 200ís lead fail detection and signal quality check ensure optimal signal acquisition, reducing the need for ECG re-acquisition and thereby lowering operating expenses.
* The LCD presents the user friendly interface which prompts the user for commands and displays the unitís status.
* The full alphanumeric keyboard increases staff efficiency by making patient data entry fast and simple.
* The optional internal modem provides the means to communicate with the E-Scribe/NT data management system or transmit to the Federal Aviation Administration.
* The ELI 200ís standard 40 ECG internal storage capacity can be expanded to 150 ECGs.
* The Serial Comparison software included with the expanded memory option automatically compares every new record (interpretive text and waveforms) with the last six ECGs of the same patient and significant changes are highlighted.